You might be looking for a hot glue gun that is made to last.
If that’s so, I would love to recommend this unit. It is made using high-quality plastic that is engineered to withstand high pressure and temperature.
In addition to that is an ergonomic design that makes it suitable for use when you need a gun that will let you remain comfortable over long projects.
Another pretty feature is that it includes inbuilt features and a fuse that helps to keep overheating at bay. As such, you can get it with an assurance that it is extremely safe to use.
Better yet is that you will never have to wait for long when you need the gun to preheat. This is due to the included German ceramic PTC thermal heating system that supports quick pre-heating.
You can use the machine for art and craft jobs, industrial works, as well as home improvement tasks due to its unique watt adjustment design.
In addition to that, you can use it as soon as you receive it, thanks to the ten pieces of the included premium glue sticks.
- The glue gun is heavy duty.
- The gun comes with free sticks of glue.
- Lightweight design.
- Gun includes a light indicator.
- It includes a comfortable-to-hold handle.
- Heats up fast and melts the glue sticks fast.
- Safety stand is quite wobbly.
- The power cord isn’t long enough.
- There is no switch. You need to unplug to switch off.
Q: Does the glue dry fast?
A: Yes, it does.
Q: Does the melted glue ooze out of the ooze?
A: No. The gun is not messy.
Q: What is the diameter of the sticks?